Saturday, July 17, 2010

The weekends are always the hardest !

BUT I have not been too evil !
I am trying to start with a healthy breakfast - I am choosing eggs atm coz i am avoiding dairy .... and at a loss for what else to do.
We watched a movie last night and I didn't get out the triple butter popcorn like I normally do so I was pretty proud of that ... speaking of popcorn .. we are taking the kids to see Toy story 3 today - so I know it may not be a great afternoon for me food wise (blush .. at least i am being honest ??!) so I aim to be extra good for the rest of the day.
Kids are back to school tomorrow and I am hoping to make the most of the 'alone time' and get in exercise ... my starting point is to do at least 20 mins a day ... if I can factor that in I will feel good and start seeing benefits.
Speaking of back to school I need to run around and start finding uniforms and stuff before we leave ...

No comments:

Post a Comment